Monday, June 27, 2016

Monday Made It #2 of the Summer


I am back for another Monday Made It!  As promised last week, I am showing some things that I have made for my new classroom theme!  HARRY POTTER!  Here we go,..



I like to group my students into teams.  Well, having a Harry Potter theme is perfect for such an endeavor!  I am going to sort the students into the 4 houses.  I have decided to make some simplistic signs for the 4 houses and found these on the Warner Bros. website for FREE!  :)






The next item I made was for a bulletin board.  I want the bulletin board outside my classroom to be an introduction to the theme.  I was shopping at Michaels and found some wooden owls that would be a cute addition.  Unfortunately, there were only 17 available, so I had to go back and find something else that would go well with the owls.  I want to be able to reuse the owls, so I found some white dry erase paint.  It took several coats, but I was able to spray paint them white and I plan on writing some of the students' names on the owls.




For my next made it, I found some jars in the Target Dollar Spot.  3 jars for $3!  Perfect!  I also found some printable labels, so check out this creation!  I am going to add some things on the inside to make it look like the potion.  I also have some more labels, I just need more vials!




Okay, so I think this is my favorite item!  The Monster Book of Monsters



That is all I have for this week.  I am looking forward to making some more items in the next couple of weeks.  I can't believe that I start school in 5 weeks!!

Also, today is the last day for my giveaway from last week's creations.  Enter the giveaway today!


a Rafflecopter giveaway

7 comments:

  1. I never heard of dry erase paint, thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable! I was very tempted to do a Harry Potter theme this year in 6th but didn't want to put in the time and effort knowing I am going to go down next year (hopefully way down like 2nd)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kids are going to LOVE this theme! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in LOVE, LOVE, LOVE with everything that you made for your Harry Potter theme! I can't wait to see your finished bulletin board. Your kids are going to FLIP over all of this!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your kids really are going to love this!!!! Thank monster book!!! Too fun! Thank you for linking up:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I be in your class?!? This looks simply magical!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun! Thanks for sharing all of your fabulous creations/proets.

    ReplyDelete