Sunday, August 2, 2015

August 2nd Currently

I'm ashamed of myself for not having posted the past few weeks!  :(

Things have been very hectic, but I am getting back on track!  Let's start with a recap of what I have been up to...


  1. 2 Conferences (in one week)...both were great! One was about co-teaching in the classroom and the other was all about using iPads and authentic assessment!  I hope to blog about that one in more detail this week.
  2. 3 Job Interviews (in one week)...none of them worked out.   I was upset, but I guess things happen for a reason, so life goes on.  Maybe next year!
  3. 1 Birthday (mine)!  I celebrated my 31st birthday last week.  
What is currently happening?!


I can't wait to do a classroom reveal.  I tried to showcase it on Periscope today, but that apparently didn't work and I was talking to myself!  What are you up to currently?

3 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday! Sorry your job interviews didn't work out. :( Fingers crossed for next time.

    Found your blog through Farley's linky. So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi April! I give you permission to extend your birthday celebration through the ENTIRE month of August. Seriously... you should dance every morning and demand to be taken out to dinner at least 3 times a week. It's okay to spoil yourself! (Tee Hee!) (Let me know if my idea works as I have an upcoming birthday at the end of this month.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh...I love the show Reba! I've been watching it lately since I'm not teaching and it's fun to catch up :) The daughter [Cheyenne] is in the new mini-series Astronaut Wives Club on ABC, she does a great job. Hope you have a good school year!
    Stephanie
    Tales of Teaching in Heels

    ReplyDelete