Wednesday, July 1, 2015

TPT Seller Challege Week 3: Make Your Masterpiece

TPT Seller Challenge Week 3: Make Your Masterpiece

#tptsellerchallenge

I'm baaaaack!  It's week 3 of the TPT Seller Challenge!  Here is what we need to do this week...


At the beginning of the summer, I finished reading Donalyn Miller's, The Book Whisperer.  It is a great read and I highly recommend it.  I already purchased her book Reading in the Wild.  Anywho, in her book she challenges the students to read 40 books each year, spanning different genres.  I thought this would be a great idea to implement with my class this year, so I decided to create a bulletin board to encourage and motivate my students.  It will be a free product in my TPT store, so feel free to grab it up!  Please leave feedback and let me know what you think.  It will include a header, recording sheet, #of books read headers, and a place for students to sign their names.  I would love for someone to swap with me and let me know what you think.  I made this one in neon colors to coordinate with my classroom theme.



Main Bulletin Board Header




Headers for the number of books read:




Recording Sheet


Bulletin Board Sheets for students to record their names under books read banners



Click here to download for free!

Are you participating in the TPT Seller Challenge?  Thank you to the following bloggers for this challenge!







2 comments:

  1. Nice new product! I think a lot of teachers would really like this. I'm having a lot of fun visiting the others who are in this challenge. I like that they want us to go around and find some new friends. Leaving comments is what keeps us going! I hope that you keep on making new things. It's a great feeling, isn't it?
    Patty
    Second In Line

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea love the headers!

    ReplyDelete