Tuesday, June 30, 2015

2 for Tuesday with The Pickett Press

2 for Tuesday



This is my first link-up with 2 for Tuesday!  I don't have a lot of products in my store yet since I am kind of starting out, but I do have a couple of math products that may be beneficial for you!

The following two products will be on today only!  Don't delay, check them out and get them while they are 50% off!  :)

Rounding is Sweet: This set includes 32 task cards, a recording sheet, and a game board.  You can use this is different ways to meet your needs!  Click here to be taken directly to my TPT store!

Rock'Em Sock'Em Fractions: This product is a comparing fractions game!  It includes 24 task cards, score cards, answer key, and directions on ways you can use it in the classroom!  Click here to be taken to the product!

I hope you can find some use for them!

1 comment:

  1. Another cute blog! Love yours!! Thank you so much for linking up with your great products!

    ReplyDelete