Friday, March 27, 2015

My first Five for Friday!

I have seen Five for Friday all over the blogosphere, so I figured I would join in the fun!

fiveforfriday2_thumb3_thumb2

Divider-1_thumb7

I have been on Spring Break this week.  I am not ready for it to be over, my To Do List does not have a lot checked off, yet!  It has been snowing off and on all day, but at least it is not sticking!


Divider-2_thumb3

Last week, we had a special visitor in my classroom.  My boyfriend decided to surprise my class with a pizza party and a visit to our class.  He even brought 2 of his Emmys to share with the students!  He is such a wonderful man!


Divider-3_thumb3

It is also Music in Our Schools Month, so we decided to surprise our wonderful music teacher with a special poster!


Divider-4_thumb3

We are going to St. Louis for the weekend to watch the St. Louis Blues (hockey)!  I am excited!  This will be our first game for the season!  As a special gift, I bought my wonderful boyfriend a t-shirt!




St. Louis Blues Fans. Stay Victorious. I Don't Often Hate Blue T-Shirt (XL)

Divider-5_thumb3

I did some work this week, check out my 2 new products I added to my TPT store!



That's all for now!  I will keep working on blogging and adding items to my TPT store!

fiveforfriday2_thumb3_thumb2



3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your post! I'm a newbie to the world of Five for Friday too!! I hope you enjoyed your spring break and have a great first week back at school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just curious how your boyfriend got an Emmy - or more than one.
    Thanks for sharing your cool ideas.
    I found you on the Five for Friday linky.
    Sandra
    Sandra's Savvy Teaching Tips

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! He is a executive producer at a local news station. He has actually won 5 Emmys! He works very hard!

      Delete