Friday, August 8, 2014

Guided Math in Action- Chapter 9

This is the final chapter in Guided Math in Action book study!  I can't believe it!  I am starting back (officially) next Monday!  I will be posting pics of my classroom, soon!


In order to prepare for my first days, here is what I will do or have already done!


  • lesson plan template
  • math tools baggies (I saved myself some trouble, because they were already made from the book company!)
  • interactive notebooks
  • math workshop bulletin board
  • shopped Pinterest and TPT
  • math toolkit
  • anchor charts
Since this is my first year in the classroom, I do not have a continue answer!  I am sure I will next year!

Thank you so much for reading my blog and stay tuned for exciting news in my classroom!


No comments:

Post a Comment